Deputy Head - Biomedical Engineering
- Plan and direct BME to achieve desired target of providing safe and quality medical equipment services.
- Set work plans and performance indicators to optimize BME resources.
- Review work processes to streamline workflow and improve BME operational efficiency.
- Harmonise processes for medical equipment procurement support.
- Regularly review BME staff development and training to improve staff competencies and meeting demands and changes.
- Manage CMMS and RTLS projects
- Degree in Biomedical Engineering with 10 years of related industry experience
- Good Leadership skills with 5 years of people management experience
- Ability to communicate well with all levels of people.
- Ability to “think out of the box” and convince others.
- Ability to work within tight timelines.
- Ability to work under stress.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 18265
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD