Deputy Director, Service Management & IT | UP to $11, 000
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 11-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Hold a leadership role by taking responsibilities for the overall IT service management for operation and maintenance (O&M) in the areas of cybersecurity, infrastructure management, and application services which are outsourced to third-party service providers. The incument will also hold the technical thought leadership and outsourcing management of the teams.
- Lead teams of third party service providers to deliver quality cybersecurity services, infocomm infrastructure services and application services in various business areas to meet the business needs of the organization.
- Perform outsourcing management to ensure that contractual obligations are met and projects are successfully delivered by vendors/service providers
- Ensure that contracts continually meet customer's needs
- Ensure that vendors' performance is monitored in accordance to contractual obligations and service-level agreements
- Ensure that project risks are properly mitigated and managed.
- Build up strong and intimate relationship with the business users, and act as a single point of contacts (SPOTS) for the various business areas so as to enhance customer intimacy, manage customer expectations and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Manage and develop people to build a high-performance team to achieve organisational objectives.
- Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or related fields.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in the Infocomm industry with strong knowledge and understanding of the ICT industry.
- Good knowledge of ICT industry best practices, system, processes and methodologies.
- Strong user management and customer servicing skills.
- Proven IT project/outsourcing management and team leadership skills.
- Effective communicator with people at all levels.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080