Deputy Director/ Senior Manager/ Manager (Quality Management Systems with external audit)
SYSTEMS ON SILICON MANUFACTURING COMPANY (SSMC) | Date Posted: 26-Oct-2018
Manager, Senior Manager
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Oversee the Risk Management and Total integrated management systems to assure that the appropriate management systems are in place to meet the relevant standards as well as customers requirements for the fab and quality products manufactured.
- Risk Management/ Integrated Management Systems
Manage the process for conducting internal QMS audits, to ensure compliance of the organizations Integrated
- Management Systems wrt ISO9001/TS16949/ VDA 6.3/ ISO 14000/ OSHAS 18000/ ISO 27001/ ISO 23001/ Customer specific requirements in the management processes.
- Manage External Audits on a regular basis, inclusive of automotive audits auditing based on GMA, VDA 6.3 and customer requested requirements/ standards
- Review overall findings and identify areas/ system gaps for improvement and implementation. Establish and drive QMS enhancement and integration roadmap/milestones.
- Coordinate the necessary resources for preparing the Organization in receiving third party and Customer/ Automotive Audits and Liaise with External customers on all the corrective and preventive actions implemented and any issues from
- Responsible for maintaining Risk Management/Export Control/ISMS/Security wafers through risk analysis program, self-assessment, audit and drill.
- Work closely with Operations and key stakeholders to maintain consistent manufacturing, quality and safety policies and compliance
Total Process Control and Improvements
- Responsible for maintaining/improving fab performance though SPC program.
- Drive innovation/improvement in the respective processes and systems to improve productivity and enhance effectiveness
- Champion for Stop Fix Thanks
- Masters / Degree in Electrical Engineering / Physics / Statistics / Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- At least 8 -10 years in quality operations/functions in the semiconductor industry; of which at least 5 years of demonstrated success in leading and developing professionals
- Successful track records of continuous improvement, system optimization, and implementation of best practices in quality operations and/or manufacturing
Skills & Knowledge
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the quality and technical aspects of semiconductor waferfab manufacturing
- Experience in managing external (customer, regulatory) and internal audits.
- Highly developed influencing skills and proven ability to mange multiple, complex projects in an environment of change and continuous improvement
- A leader with demonstrated ability to communicate and interact effectively with a range of personnel across functions, levels and sites
- Well developed maturity and emotional stability
- Strong analytical skills and system thinking
- Competent in all applicable quality standards such as ISO9001, ISO/TS16949, JEDEC, SEMI standards
- Competent in quality and statistical related tools such as DoE, SPC, problem solving tools, lean six sigma tools and etc
SYSTEMS ON SILICON MANUFACTURING COMPANY (SSMC)