Deputy Director, Research & Strategy
- Continually monitor the labour landscape, track changes, and identify trends, major shifts, and evolving expectations of the working population.
- Identify new and emerging labour market opportunities, issues and challenges in the local and global environment.
- Perform evaluation and analysis, make appropriate short/long-term projections, and call-out for action in a timely manner.
- Lead in analysis/research projects and partnerships with government agencies, in alignment with the strategic aims of the firm
- Prepare and present strategy papers in alignment with the issues and future challenges facing the Labour Movement.
- Integrate research with ground-sensing and overarching national policies.
- University degree in a relevant field. Disciplines related to strategic management, business and finance will be an advantage.
- At least 10 years in a mid-management role in planning and policy in a high impact dynamic organization, e.g. economic ministry, or statutory board, GLC. Familiar with strategic visioning and planning projects and driving organisational improvements.
- Keen interest in current affairs, in tune with prevailing political, economic, and social trends.
- Familiar with conceptualising and implementing research projects and engaging with government agencies and research partners.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability. Ability to navigate ambiguity, think out of the box, challenge herd thinking, conceptualise and create practical and workable solutions.
- Outstanding communication skills, good facilitator, with high influencing power, able to facilitate group discussions to harness collective intellect and value.
- Strong organizational skills to plan and execute turn-key projects and bring to fruition
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17175
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD