Deputy/Director of Finance and Risk Management
- Design, plan, implement and manage strong financial controls and effective processes to safeguard resources of organisation, accurate financial records & reporting, compliances with all relevant laws and professional standards and partnering with respective functions in supporting the vision of the organization. Improve sustainability fo the Foundation by maximising funding from various charities and government grants and subsidies
- Review and formalize procurement processes and strategies to ensure consistent and high quality value delivery to facilitate continuous improvements and achieve corporate strategies
- Promote and drive a culture of strong governance through adoption of strong values and integrated processes to enable the Foundation and all staff to perform at their maximum potentials
- Implementing an environment of strong risk management to minimise disruptions to the Foundation’s activities and increase the competencies of the Foundation in achieving more challenging objectives.
- Participates in various management committees to ensure that critical operational or strategic decisions are grounded on financial and / or corporate governance criteria as well as to update outcomes, impact and progress on strategic goals.
- Manage manpower planning, retention and development and resourcing to ensure effective delivery of services to internal users and external stakeholders.
- Professional qualification in accountancy
- At least 10 years of post-qualification experience of which at least 5 years must be in the position of leading the finance functions with minimum 3 years of experience heading risk management functions
- Preferably more than 3 years in the healthcare or VWOs environment
- Experience in supplier management and strategic sourcing and negotiation
- Experiences in managing processes in setting, communication and implementation of policies and procedures for a reasonable size organization
- Familiarity with MOH guidelines on health care organization an advantage
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16988
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD