Deputy Director, Human Resource
This is the opportunity for a senior HR professional to handle HR projects and be involved in the process. The person will be dynamic and is able to develop and implement human resource strategies in line with the vision, mission and goals of SATA Commhealth. He/she shall be the human resource strategist who will support growth through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
The candidate we are looking for will be responsible for the full human resource functions but not limited to the following:
- Develop recruitment strategies to source for the right talents, developing them and also adopting appropriate retention strategies;
- Provide performance management guidance to managers (coaching, counselling, career development and disciplinary actions where applicable);
- Work closely with both management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention;
- Provide HR Policy guidance and interpretation;
- Review and consult with Department Heads and Senior Management on optimisation of manpower resources and raising the performance bar by developing organisational capabilities;
- Development of human capital strategies as a critical component in achieving business goals and organisational growth;
- Build and maintain a harmonious relationship with the Union.
- Degree in Human Resources or related discipline with at least 5 – 7 years of HR business partnering and generalist experience;
- Ability to adapt well in a fast-paced environment and work with all levels of staff and management;
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated stakeholders management skillset;
- Resourceful with proven problem solving skills;
- Possess good working knowledge of the Employment Act and other relevant statutory regulations related to HR.
Interested applicants are invited to apply with their detailed resumes, indicating current and expected salaries.
We thank all applicants for your interest. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.