Deputy Director, Corporate & Marketing Communications (Public Sector)
The Deputy Director, Corporate & Marketing Communications provides leadership, drives organisation development initiatives, developing strategic planning processes and performance measures as well as organisating corporate communications activities and supporting upcoming projects. Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, you will be responsible to:
- Map organisation's overall direction of Corporate & Marketing Communications, Organisation Development and Service Quality to enhance organisation's reputuation
- Lead the overall direction of these key functions to reinforce the organisation’s reputation as a leader in its field.
- Provide strong strategic leadership in the development, implementation and maintenance of an innovative and comprehensive plan for reputation management, internal and external communications, crisis communications and change management.
- Build a culture of philanthropy to drive a strong and sustained source of support for the organisation’s external stakeholders in accordance to the organisation’s mission.
- Degree with preferably a relevant Master’s degree
- 20 years’ experience in communications or public relations, of which 10 years are in a leadership position in a large corporation or public service agency
- Proven track record of trail blazer, an influencer and a collaborator who exemplifies compassion, integrity and resilience
All qualified candidates are invited to email your resume in MS Word format to:
Clarissa Kee Pei Wen (R1875501)
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd