Depot Pharmacy Technician - Office hours ($2.2K to $2.8K)
Under the supervision of the Depot Manager and/or Clinical Team leader and/or a Depot Pharmacist and/or Auxiliary Pharmacist, takes part in the operations ensuring the quality and integrity of all the processes related to stored material: reception, storage, shipment, return and/or destruction, according to SOPs or any other required standard. Under the supervision and reporting to a Depot Pharmacist is responsible for signing off processes and releasing shipment for distribution.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Verifies and signs operation jobs under the supervision of the Depot Manager, Depot Pharmacist and/or an Auxiliary Pharmacist.
- Releases shipments for distribution under the supervision of a Depot Pharmacist.
- To manage the change of product status both physically and systematically following client instructions and within the scope of applicable Internal Guidelines.
- Perform the quality check on a relabeling process in the absence of a Local Quality Representative and / or when it has been appointed for this function by the Quality Department.
- Have deep knowledge of all the protocols stored at Depot in order to provide instructions to all the Depot Staff.
- Act as Deputy Depot Pharmacist whenever required, supporting depot operational activities, as applicable, based on the local legislation.
- Ensure compliance with all government legislative and local health requirements.
- Maintain and assure compliance with applicable ICH, GMP, GCP, GDP, local regulatory requirements, legal requirements, and World Courier Internal Guidelines (or any other so required).
- Comply with Standard Operating Procedures, which contain all specific instructions to develop the Depot daily activities, from the moment of reception of the products until the shipment/ delivery of the products to the sites.
- Perform periodic Depot Self-Inspections as required, to assure everything at the Facility is working as established in SOPs.
- Identify and report possible problems arising from personnel management that may be against working schedule.
- Perform any other duties the employee has been trained for.
- Min Diploma in pharmaceutical science or biomedical science
- Min 1 to 2 years of experience as a pharmacy technician in hospital or in supply chain industry
Salary range: $2.2K to $2.8K
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd