Department Manager (DM)
Love being in a fast-paced working environment where you will be constantly challenged? Always the problem solver and able to make quick decisions? Want to be a key stakeholder in the strategizing of sales in a company? Restless to achieve and outperform your goals? Love the opportunity to lead a team? You’ll be perfect as our DM!
As a DM, you take ownership of your department to drive sales and profitability, and spend most of your time on the selling floor, thinking of ways to drive business. You are a role model to your team, inspiring and developing them to be future leaders. You understand the importance of great customer service and ensure that your team delivers great customer service in the stores at all times. The DM also involves himself in budget planning, back office routines and loss prevention to maximize profits, while executing campaigns and activities in stores.
Intrigued? Here’s how you can be our DM!
- Passionate about H&M
- Having a great customer- focused mindset, always thinking of creating a great shopping experience with excellent service to our customers
- Having excellent interpersonal skills to inspire and motivate staff
- Having great leadership and coaching skills, able to influence and inspire your team and provide constructive, straightforward feedback
- Having strong commercial sense, business-savvy and able to push sales
- Having good analytical skills, able to work on reports and react with action plans
- Having great planning skills, ability to set goals, delegate work and follow up on results
Don’t believe us? Hear it yourself from our colleague!
H&M – The Place of Possible. Apply now!
H & M Hennes & Mauritz Pte Ltd