Dental Surgery Assistant (Up to $2,800 / Islandwide)
Our Client provide provides specialist and general dental care in Singapore to patients locally and regionally. They are growing rapidly and currently, there is an exciting opportunity to join them as Dental Surgery Assistant. The successful candidate can look forward to an attractive package with rewarding career.
Location: Camden, Boon Lay, Bedok; 5 working days
Salary: $2,000 - $2,800
Other Benefits: AWS & VB
Role & Responsibilities
- Assist dental surgeons in the clinical practices, particularly in the advance procedures; be familiar with all the commonly used medical terminology use in the clinic.
- Assist in preparing, sterilising of dental instruments and environment pre and post procedures. Complies with work safety regulations in the handling of dental instruments and equipment.
- Maintain and ensures cleanliness of all clinic facilities.
- Well prepare in advance for all appointments (at least a day in advance).
- Demonstrates knowledge and awareness of the patient’s safety needs and precautions
- Demonstrates competence in performing the following advance skills in addition to the basic competency skills:
- Assisting in periodontal surgery
- Assisting in crown and bridge delivery
- Assisting in crown and bridge
- Assisting in implant surgery
- Assisting in orthodontics
- Assisting in root canal treatment
- Care of Moderate Sedation
- Troubleshoot equipment/instruments
- Assist to ensure instrument inventory counts are accurate after last case done, and report faulty instruments/equipment to the relevant department immediately.
- Assist team-leads to troubleshoot equipment/instrument before sending it off to vendor for repairs works.
- Preferably Nitec in Dental Assisting or Certificate in Health Care Assistance Course
- Preferably with some experience in similar capacity within the healthcare industry
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating
1) Current Drawn
2) Expecting Salary
3) Date Available
4) Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Angela Win Myint
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza
Tel: 6805 0857
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg no. R1984514
Job ID: 46265
People Profilers Pte Ltd