Dental Surgery Assistant, Central ($2,600)
Our Client is one of leading company in provides specialist and general dental care in Singapore to patients locally and regionally.
- Basic up to $2,600
- AWS and Variable Bonus
- Birthday Leave, and Annual Leave
- Medical claims, and Dental claims
- Good career exposure
- Assist dental surgeons in the clinical practices, particularly in the advance procedures; be familiar with all the commonly used medical terminology use in the clinic.
- Assist in preparing, sterilising of dental instruments and environment pre and post procedures. Complies with work safety regulations in the handling of dental instruments and equipment.
- Maintain and ensures cleanliness of all clinic facilities.
- Well prepare in advance for all appointments (at least a day in advance).
- Demonstrates knowledge and awareness of the patient’s safety needs and precautions
- Demonstrates competence in performing the following advance skills in addition to the basic competency skills:
- Assisting in periodontal surgery
- Assisting in crown and bridge delivery
- Assisting in crown and bridge
- Assisting in implant surgery
- Assisting in orthodontics
- Assisting in root canal treatment
- Care of Moderate Sedation
- Troubleshoot equipment/instruments
- Assist to ensure instrument inventory counts are accurate after last case done, and report faulty instruments/equipment to the relevant department immediately.
- Assist team-leads to troubleshoot equipment/instrument before sending it off to vendor for repairs works.
- Preferably Nitec in Dental Assisting or Certificate in Health Care Assistance Course
- Preferably with some experience in similar capacity within the healthcare industry
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Tee Zhi Hao (Jim)
Registration Number: R1875332
EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd