Dental Laboratory Technician
· Cadcam designing crowns and bridge, anatomy, trimming and polishing
· Wax-up Pattern for crowns and bridges, PFM, FCC and Implant
· Corrects dental irregularities by manufacturing fixed or removable appliances.
· Completes implantology procedures by fabricating prostheses to fit implants the dentist places directly into the patient’s jawbone.
· Metal trimming and polishing
· Implant screw-retained/ Cementable zirconia crowns and bridge
· Other ad-hoc duties.
Family Dental Centre