Dental Assistant X 8 (office Hours/ Up To S$2600)
• You are responsible for providing four-handed chair-side assistance to specialists in the treatment of patients.
• You are required to comply with infection control and work safety regulations.
• Certificate in Dental Assisting or equivalent
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• A team player and also able to work independently
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by sending your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/ or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason (s) for leaving
• Current and expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Alexandra Leng Chin Xuan
Registration Number: R1987597
EA Licence No: 06C2859 (MCI Career Services Pte Ltd)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd