Dental Assistant (REF: HMC)
- Supports dental care delivery by preparing treatment room, patient, instruments, and materials.
- Assembles instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area, positioning instruments for dentist’s access, suctioning, and passing instruments.
- Educates patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and postoperative instructions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Perform patient registration.
- Attend to enquiries from patients and their caregivers.
- Assist in the admission and discharge of patients.
- Monitor bed management for ward.
- Work closely with other healthcare professionals to deliver patient care.
- Perform financial counselling and advise on billing matters.
- Minimum possess of Diploma in any related fields
- 2-3 years of dental assisting experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Comfortable to work in hospital/polyclinic settings
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button or email at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.**
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No 10C4754
EA Personnel: Michelle Chai Hui Lu
EA Personnel Reg No: R1984808
JobStudio Pte Ltd