Dental Assistant (OT TRAINED, IMMEDIATE)
We are hiring Dental Assistants (OT Trained) to be outsourced to our client's place
- Open/close the dental clinic every day.
- Prepare the clinical area for treatment and/or dental procedure.
- Be familiar with assisting in different treatments and able to prepare dental instruments for various types of treatment
- Ensure the comfort of patients throughout treatment
- Be able to anticipate patient’s needs and care requirements
- Prepare materials, dental instruments and equipment as required
- Processes contaminated instruments and equipment in accordance with practice procedures
- Ensure high standard of infection control and sterilization
- Educate patients on dental and post-operative care.
- Attend to enquiries (telephone, walk-in).
- Manage appointment bookings for current and new patients (including registration and reminders).
- Collect and handle payments.
- Carry out periodic stock control of all supplies and equipment.
- Preferably with at least 1 year of working experience as a Dental Assistant or a diploma in Dental Nursing (National Board of Dental Nurse)
Interested candidates please send in your resume to:
EA Personnel: Valerie Yong Kian Fung
CEI No.: R1103704
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA License No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd