Established in 2006, currently with 4 branches spread across the island, we aims to provide patients a comprehensive approach to dental care. With modern and advance dental facilities, our team of dental surgeons and auxiliary staff are equipped to provide a wide range of restorative and cosmetic dental services. We aim to bring together artistry and science to create a desirable smile.
Dental Assistant is an important role as the personnel has to provide quality chair side assisting to the dentist during treatment. Although a fast pace environment if the individual is motivated, has good initiatives and attitude the role would be easy to manage.
- Chair Side assisting for dentist and ensuring patient comfort.
- Follow SOP and protocol to handle equipment and instruments needed daily for patient treatment.
- Maintain and carry out Infectious control SOP and protocol in day to day task.
- Housekeeping of work area
- Ad-hoc responsible which may be assigned to you accordingly (eg. Stock count, instrument stock taking, administrative stuff and patient service etc)
Position requirements and additional information:
- Available positions at : Marine Parade, Buangkok and Tiong Bahru
- 5 day work week (1 weekday and 1 weekend off)
- Monthly Incentives
- Must be able to work evening hours (for Buangkok and Tiong Bahru Branch)
- Salary range from $1,500 to $2,800 (Depending on work experiences)
- Training will be provided