Family Dental Centre| Date Posted: 27-Oct-2020
Your job duties will be as follows:
Assist the Dentist during dental treatments and procedures
- Anticipate the requirement of the dentist
- Operate X-ray / OPG for assessment of treatments
- Ensure the comfort of patient through the treatment
- Disinfect and sterilize instruments and equipments
- Perform general housekeeping to ensure cleanliness of treatment rooms
- Maintain appropriate levels of supplies in treatment room
- Prepare materials, dental instruments, and equipments as required
- Prepare cases (as instructed by the Dentist) to be delivered to the Dental Lab by the Front Desk
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Clinic IC(s) or Cluster Manager(s).
- Responsible for receiving all visitors, patients of the Clinic. Create a professional and welcoming image for the clinic.
- Perform the booking of appointments for patients over-the-counter, through the phone or through other platforms such as social media
- Responsible for updating patients’ information and sending reminders for dental treatment
- Responsible for gathering patients’ feedback forms and handling patient feedback
- Prepare, manage and monitor cases being sent to and received from the lab(s)
- Perform cashiering duties and submission of CHAS, Medisave and other Insurance Claims to relevant channels
- Manage the social media account(s) of the clinic to create awareness of the clinic
- Ensure to provide optimal level of service
- Continually identify and make appropriate improvements with the customer service team at the Front Desk of the clinic
- Any other tasks assigned by the Clinic IC(s) / Cluster Manager (s).
Family Dental Centre