Dental Assistant Clinic Manager - $2.8K to $3.5K
A. General Functions
- Coordinates the day-to-day clinical functions of the Dental Clinic.
- Manages work schedules including the scheduling of Provider and Dental Assistants time off.
- Participates and advises in personnel matters relating to the dental staff including: staffing plan, recruiting and hiring.
- Assists in arranging continuing professional education, in-service training and orientation.
- Approves time sheets for Dental Assistants.
- Arranges regular staff meetings.
- Assists Dental Providers in developing and maintaining Quality Assurance program, as assigned.
- Meets regularly with the Dental Providers to present clinic staff ideas and concerns.
- Manages and purchases dental supplies and maintains dental budget. Interacts with vendors.
- Assures accurate and timely submission of Dental Assistant evaluations and other Dental Department reports as required.
- Orientates new staff members on Infection Control procedures, In House Training Program, location of materials and tools, fire exit procedures, dental health record procedures, reappointment procedures, location of fire extinguishers, etc.
- Evaluates stock levels of supplies and oversees repair or replacement of dental equipment.
- Provides support staff training.
- Responsible with the Operations Head for providing leadership to assure that the Dental Clinic operates smoothly and that effective day-to-day procedures are in place.
- Min N / O level
- Min 3 to 4 years of clinic operation experience in dental / healthcare organization
- Supervisory experience will be an advantage
Salary range: $2.8K to $3.5K
Location: Jurong / Tampines / AMK
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd