Dental Assistant | 5 working days/week
• Assist our dental surgeons in clinical and dental procedures.
• Assist in preparing, sterilising of dental instruments.
• Ensure high standard of infection control.
• Maintain and ensures cleanliness of all clinic facilities.
• Other related duties
• ies include casting of models and handling of lab cases.
• Perform front desk duties with courtesy, empathy and professionalism in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
• Ensure the comfort of patients throughout treatment
• Minimum GCE 'N' Level or equivalent
• Candidates with no experience are welcome as training will be provided
• 5 working days a week
• Good team player with passion for healthcare
• Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
For consideration, kindly submit your CV by clicking “APPLY Now” or email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
*Only shortlisted candidate would be notified*
EA Reg No: R2196702 | How Hui Xin
MTC Staffing Pte Ltd