Demi Chef / Up to 2.3k / Immediate / Kampung Bahru Road or Takashimaya
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 8-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R2094472
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
- Brand new cafe serving Japanese inspired food and beverages
- Innovative cooking team that creates food with creative twists
- Be part of a young and energeti F&B team
- Assist chefs in the preparation of foods for customer orders
- Monitor ingredient stocks and proceed to prepare more when they deplete
- Ensure that food handling and hygiene regulations strictly followed
- Prepare and cook dishes in the menu according to cafe's standards of quality, recipe, consistency and time lines.
- Ensure all equipment are cleaned and kept properly.
- Work closely and cooperate with other staffs in order to achieve highest possible satisfaction of food items.
- Other ad-hoc duties as requested.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Physically fit