Bay Hotel Singapore | Date Posted: 13-Jul-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels
- Monitors performance of kitchen staff and ensures that all procedures are completed to standards.
- Assist Sous Chef in cooking and food preparation
- Quick in food preparation and is committed to meeting customers’ expectations.
- Supervising, training and developing staff and ensuring consistency in work performance
- Ensuring the quality control and presentation of all food items
- Ensures that production schedule, assigned duties, and pars are sufficient to meet daily needs.
- Ensuring proper handling and storage of all food items in accordance with Hotel standards
- Ensure food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, utensils and fridges are well cleaned checked by cooks according to Kitchen SOP
- Ensure that all Health and Safety legislation and guidelines are implemented adhered to and review regularly, in respect of Kitchen production, employees, machinery, equipment and hygiene
- Able to work as part of the Kitchen team, to build and maintain a strong and efficient team.
- To carry out any other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Those with less experience may be considered for the positions of Cook or Commis Cook.
Those with more experience may be considered for the positions of Chef De Partie and above.
Please send your resume to hr@bayhotelsingapore indicating your last drawn salary, expected salary and position applied.
Bay Hotel Singapore