Park Hotel Clarke Quay | Date Posted: 2-Jan-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- To cook standard and/or a-la-carte dishes in accordance with the menu.
- To assist with special dishes.
- To clean and prepare the kitchen, dry store and refrigerator areas.
- To assist in preparation of mis-en-place for daily operations.
- To set up condiments for service and clean up after service.
- To assist other Cooks in the kitchen.
- To ensure there is sufficient staff on standby in the kitchen at all times.
- To keep kitchen equipment and tools in good order and report any defects/malfunction.
- To comply with the safety and hygiene standards at all time.
- To constantly upgrade culinary skills through training and/or self-study.
- Any other suitable tasks as and when assigned by Banquet Chef / Executive Chef.
- Candidate must possess at least a primary education
- Required to perform 3 rotating shifts
Park Hotel Clarke Quay