Demand Planning Supervisor (US MNC) (Ref: JTL)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 23-Aug-2019
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1104500
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Develops and implements effective product planning and forecasting process which includes re-engineering and automation of manual process.
- Collaborates S&OP process to ensure that it supports customer delivery and revenue requirements.
- Identifies key demand risk and incorporate into contingency planning and improves the quality of information flow between Sales teams and Supply Chain.
- Supports Global Demand planning strategy effort in executing the RMT Supply Chain Strategies.
- Plans and provides appropriate supports to Global Demand planning projects.
- Manages AP S&OP planning processes (4manufacturing sites) and ensures continuous processes improvements.
- Facilitates AP monthly S&OP Planning meeting and participates in POR and Projects meeting.
- Collaborates with Sales & Marketing, Operations, Supply Chain, Customer Support, Finance and affiliate Countries to gather necessary information.
- Maintains procedures and document processes to ensure system accuracy and integrity.
- Minimum Degree in Electronic/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering/Business Administration with at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledgeable in using Oracle, preferred but not required.
- Has strong manufacturing background.
Interested candidates please send in your resume to:
Topaz Liang Huimin (CEI No. R1104500), email to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd