Demand Planner (West/US MNC/Manufacturing) up to $5K
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 5-Mar-2019
EA Licence No: 11C2878 | EA Personal Registration No: R1546889
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Develops and implements effective product planning and forecasting process which includes re-engineering and automation of manual process.
- Collaborates S&OP process to ensure that it supports customer delivery and revenuerequirements.
- Identifies key demand risk and incorporate into contingency planning and improves the quality of information flow between Sales teams and Supply Chain.
- Supports Global Demand planning strategy effort in executing the RMT Supply Chain Strategies.
- Plans and provides appropriate supports to Global Demand planning projects
- Manages AP S&OP planning processes (4 manufacturing sites) and ensures continuous processes improvements.
- Facilitates AP monthly S&OP Planning meeting and participates in POR and Projects meeting.
- Collaborates with Sales & Marketing, Operations, Supply Chain, Customer Support, Finance and affiliate Countries to gather necessary information.
- Maintains procedures and document processes to ensure system accuracy and integrity
- Degree in Electronic/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering/Business Administration with at least
- 3 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledgeable in using Oracle, preferred but not required
- Has strong manufacturing background.
- Good presentation, analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Working hours: 5 days work week (regular office hours)
Company transport: Jurong East MRT
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd