Demand Planner (Up $5000 / ERP/ MRP / MNC / West)
► MNC, Chemical Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Shipyard Road
► Transport pick up: Jurong East, Lakeside, Jurong West, Pioneer
- Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons in working towards a better forecast accuracy with Sales.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results, taking into consideration of seasonal and regular demand of the customers/products.
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales assumptions.
- Interact with sales, customer services or customers to understand demand forecast drivers.
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Customer Service and Customer to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
- Use and maintain Optimity Forecasting system.
- Establish inventory strategies on the existing items, the new products, and the product phase-outs. This includes planning inventory flow in supply chain process which may mean make to stock, safety stock monitoring in the system.
- Understand suppliers’ supply situation and customers’ demand requirements in planning forward for the customer needs.
- Assist in risk assessment in planning forward looking and mitigation risk in ability to supply to our customer.
- Attend and address demand related queries and supply issues in a timely manner.
- Schedule monthly forecast meetings with the customers/sales or customers service as required and host a monthly S&OP meeting.
- Maintain demand planning processes and systems to improve forecasting accuracy.
- Review excess/aged/obsolete as an active management of the holding inventory.
- Manage Manufacturing Order Scheduling and Bulk Orders process (Blanket order).
- Schedule the production process and departmental activities relating to materials, employee, and equipment availability
- Monitor production process, workflow, and schedules to ensure on-time delivery the participation of daily Order-to-Cash meeting in highlighting supply, people or equipment resources needed.
- Efficiently assign production to minimize company’s costs and to meet delivery deadlines.
- Support applicable KPIs or Metrics and Reports related to the position.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Diploma in Supply Chain/Business Management with 3 years of working experience in the related field,
- Preferably 2 years of experience in planning function; Demand planning /Material planning /Production planning or equivalent.
- Proficiency in ERP/MRP/S&OP systems
- Knowledge of MRP Planning /Demand Planning techniques and inputs (eg. Business trends, seasonality consumption patterns)
- Strong mathematical aptitude and spreadsheet skills
- The ability to think logically through a problem or root cause analysis, evaluate statistical signals, determine data errors and ability to fix the error or issue
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18258
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD