Demand Planner/ Scheduler (Chemical | West)
- Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons in working towards a better forecast accuracy with Sales.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results, taking into consideration of seasonal and regular demand of the customers/products.
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales assumptions.
- Interact with sales, customer services or customers to understand demand forecast drivers.
- Establish inventory strategies on the existing items, the new products, and the product phase-outs. This include planning inventory flow in supply chain process which may mean make to stock, safety stock monitoring in the system.
- Understand suppliers’ supply situation and customers’ demand requirements in planning forward for the customer needs.
- Assist in risk assessment in planning forward looking and mitigation risk in ability to supply to our customer.
- Schedule monthly forecast meetings with the customers/sales or customers service as required and host a monthly S&OP meeting.
- Schedule the production process and monitor production process, workflow, and schedules to ensure on-time delivery the participation of daily Order-to-Cash meeting in highlighting supply, people or equipment resources needed.
- Support applicable KPIs or Metrics and Reports related to the position.
- Possess Diploma/Degree graduate in Supply Chain or any other relevant field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably 2 years of experience in planning function; Demand planning /Material planning /Production planning or equivalent.
- Proficiency in ERP/MRP/S&OP systems.
- Knowledge of MRP Planning /Demand Planning techniques and inputs (eg. Business trends, seasonality consumption patterns).
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18012
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R187676
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD