Our client is a renowned FMCG player in South East Asia that has seen massive growth in the last few years with a small portfolio of healthy and environmentally friendly products.
You will be responsible for :
- Setting up processes to improve demand forecast accuracy
- Analysing forecast, supply and production, past demand as well as promotions
- Reviewing sales and market trends to project supply shortfalls and surpluses
- Monitoring monthly sales performance and working with sales and operations team to improve forecast/production planning and develop solutions to achieve fulfilment goals
You have at least 3 years experience in a demand planning or similar role. You have a strong understanding of supply chain and are proficient in Excel. You pay strong attention to detail, are comfortable with numbers and are able to highlight trends and insights.You are a motivated individual who is able to work efficiently without supervision. You are a reliable and energetic team player, who will thrive in a lively and vibrant work environment.
- Opportunity within an emerging player in FMCG
- Open and lively work environment
- Excellent career development opportunities
Snaphunt Pte Ltd