Demand Planner (Contract)
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 13-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Demand Planner (*Contract)
*Contract is starting Jan 2021- Aug 2021
- Run demand review, S&OP processes.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders globally (Supply Chain, Regulatory, Factory, Supply team) to ensure smooth transition.
- Calculate the need of Product Purchase to ensure no Out Of Stock.
- Coordinate and update of data with relevant stakeholder
- Other supply chian activities/ coordinaton
- Possess 2-5 years of coordination within the supply chain management such as supply planning, inventory optimization and demand planning.
- Prior planning experience is ideal (factory or commercial).
- Knowledge of SAP system.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Comfortable working with data.
- Strong communication skills to liaise with factories globally.
- Able to take initiative, and be proactive in the work
- Degree in Supply Chain/ Logistics or relevant work experience.
If you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or click on "APPLY NOW".
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259