Demand Generation Specialist, CRM & e-Commerce (West, Go-To-Market, Up to $8K)
- A well-established MNC, dealing with Medical equipment.
- Implement Go-To-Market launch plans, working across functionally to ensure successful launch of campaigns regionally.
- Develop highly effective marketing programs with relevant marketing contents and deliverables.
- Drive awareness and create demand generation via online and digital initiatives.
- Set Key Performance Indicators for marketing effort across channels.
- Manage CRM requirements in end to end customer's journey.
- Responsible for creation and management of B2B/B2C online e-commence platforms.
- Improve e-commerce marketing strategy with key stakeholders from the region.
- Display keen analytical skills to analyse campaign successes and monitor sales conversions.
- Minimum Diploma Holder in Marketing Communications or Digital Marketing.
- At least 8 years of integrated Marketing and Marketing Communication experience with digital and e-Commerce background.
- Hands-on experience in CRM and e-Commerce is a must.
- Good knowledge about e-Commence, market places and CRM marketing.
- Good understanding of the Go-To-Market approach and processes.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Experienced in working in a cross-functional environment and collaborating closely with regional counterparts.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast developing environment, ability to anticipate changing organisational needs and work to competitive market pressures.
- Reports to Demand Generation Manager.
- Working Location: Buona Vista.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16771.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD