Delivery personnel (vehicle drive home/$1.9max/West)
HR Focus| Date Posted: 29-May-2020
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R2090280
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
- Collecting goods from a depot, warehouse or pick-up point and Loading the vehicle in a order that matches the deliveries that you will make.
- Planning the route to make sure that deliveries are made on time and unloading goods at the right addresses
- Getting signatures for goods and giving invoices when you deliver and ensure all completed invoice and delivery order to be submit to office admin.
- Maintain and ensure cleanliness of vehicle.
- Ensure functionality of vehicle, e.g tires, brakes, lights, gas, in good condition.
- Worked as part of a team and support each others' route if necessary
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Vehicle can be driven home after delivery.
- Singaporean and Singapore residence only.
- Minimum GCE 'N' Level or Nitec , bilingual in English and Chinese as need to converse with Mandarin speaking working associates.
- Possess a Class 3 Licence with clean driving record.
- Min. 1 year work experience as delivery driver and familiar with Singapore roads/buildings
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Customer oriented with strong, tactful communication skills
- Must possess a positive and professional attitude
To Apply >>
Please attach updated detail resume in MS WORD FORMAT(.doc file) and must include the following information :
- Personal Particulars
- Work experiences( period of employment & job duty) in point forms
- Last drawn salary in each employment
- Expected salary
- Reasons for leaving each employment
- Language proficiency
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)