Delivery Operations Manager
As the Team Manager, you'll be handling a one-day delivery customer services team with an assistant manager. Together, you will manage a team of 3 customer service agents to manage vendor drivers, external sellers and ensuring fulfilment of the one-day delivery service. You should be a multi-tasker and go-getter with superb time management skills. With your working experiences in managing a external vendors of van and truck drivers with customer service management experience in a call centre environment, you're the person for the job!
1. Customer Service (25%)
- Handle feedbacks and issues raised by customers and drivers via calls or emails
- Ability to communicate well with customers, drivers and co-workers
- Able to handle feedbacks and complains and solve problems
2. Administrative Duties (25%)
- To ensure KPIs are met and not limited to any task assigned by HOD Manager or Supervisor
- To support the Manager in daily operational issues where applicable
- Administrative duties
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
3. Coordinating & Managing Drivers/Staff (50%)
- Coordinate and schedule daily activities with drivers to ensure all delivery activitie are carried out in a timely manner (Point to Point/Time Slot Delivery)
- Supervise customer service executives, manage vendor drivers and riders to ensure smooth execution of daily operational activities (ensure they know the schedule, keep to the SOP delivery time frame, perform well in their tasks)
- Ensure the compliance of safety policy and standard operations procedures
- Deployment and training of new drivers where applicable
- Minimum 5 year(s) of working experience in a managerial role of non-related field or 3 years of working experience in related field is
- required for this position
- Strong time management skills
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Ability to communicate with all partners via calls and emails
- Ability to complete multitask within given timeline
- Singaporeans preferred
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday and Saturday.
- 9am to 6pm (Mon to Fri)
- 9am to 1pm (Alternate Sat)
Salary range is $3,000 to $3,500
Attendance Incentive of $300 monthly for good attendance!
Casual wear environment, jeans, tees, covered shoes e.g. sports shoes preferred!
Working location at Toh Guan Road