Red Power Electrical Engineering Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 13-Aug-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels
You will be responsible for the timely delivery of goods and ensure all safety and company’s specifications guidelines are adhere.
You will be required to:
- Help unload goods to the Job site if required
- Check, load and deliver goods to external customers
- Ensure cash collection correctly
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned by Superior
- Fetch workers and goods to & from Job site / office.
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ or ‘O’ Levels with 2 year of driving experience as delivery driver.
- Valid Class 3 driving licence
- Vehicle to be parked in office before end of work
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Red Power Electrical Engineering Pte Ltd