NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Ltd| Date Posted: 24-Jun-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels
You will be responsible for the timely delivery of goods and ensure all safety and company’s specifications guidelines are adhere.
You will be required to:
- Help unload goods to the loading bay every morning
- Check, load and deliver goods to external customers
- Assemble/ demonstrate medical equipment if required
- Ensure vehicle is in operational condition
- Ensure cash collection correctly and handle credit card device transcation.
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned by Superior
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ or ‘O’ Levels with 1 year of experience as delivery driver
- Valid Class 3 driving licence
- Team player and able to work with minimum supervision
- Able to communicate and write in basic English
- Working days: Monday to Friday
- Working hours: 8am to 5.30pm
- Working location: Ubi
- Vehicle to be parked in office before end of work
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Ltd