Delivery and Store Assistant
Delivery and Store Assistant provides Goods Preparation and transportation to designated location providing a proper handling, delivery or collection of goods to Customers and Suppliers.
Administration of paper work is correctly accounted and ensuring all documents is a line with goods collected and send. Safe driving, proper storage and courtesy towards third party is a must while at work.
It requires physically fit, good sleep and focus during work time. Company is very concern for Safety at work, at all time.
- Practice Safe driving method observed all Singapore traffic rules.
- Ensure all Goods are properly secure and Safety comes first when loading & unloading of Goods within company & other premises.
- Ensure correct equipment is use for loading & unloading always. (DO NOT TAKE RISK AT ALL TIMES.)
- Daily Updates of vehicles log book, top up cash card and ensure vehicles is good condition and safe for work.
- Administer all delivery, collection documents. (DELIVERY OREDER, INVOICE, DELIVERY MEMO…etc) & hand over to Store immediately after each and every delivery.
- Attend to Customers or Suppliers requirements for collection or complains of Goods modification or rework parts.
- Assist out Going Dept. for Packaging and labelling of Goods for tomorrow or future delivery.
- Ensure delivery vehicles is wash and clean AT LEAST once every fortnight.
- Report to Supervisor for vehicles Inspection readiness and ensure vehicles are keep in Top Condition. (Tires, Engine Oil Check, Water Coolant Check & So On).
- Adopt Euro Vehicles driving method.
- Apply 5S within Company environment.
- 2 years of class 4 driving experience.
- Knowledge of Singapore Roads & Traffic Rules.
- Always Practice Safety at Work mindset.
- Always inform or ask Supervisor or Superior if doubts or face delivery issue at Customers or Supplier side.
- Do not quarrel or have argument at Customer or Supplier site, step aside and inform Supervisor immediately if such situation occur.
Allied MFG Sdn Bhd