Dealer Assistant, Wholesale Banknotes
CIMB BANK (Singapore) Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 16-Sep-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
'A' Levels, Diploma
- Work both independently, and within the existing banknote team, to achieve production and revenue goals for foreign banknotes business in accordance with business objectives, client needs and trading limits.
- To handle incoming and outgoing telephone calls from our customers and from within inter-departments.
- To input Banknotes and remittance transactions into the Bank’s respective Dealing Systems.
- To do day-end reconciliation on all outstanding customers’ deals.
- Any other job responsibilities allocated by the Head of Wholesale Banknotes
- Minimum qualification – A Level/Diploma holder
- Knowledge of foreign exchange and foreign banknotes including pricing, market characteristics and risk parameters and/or related analytical methodologies will be an asset.
- A team player and has the ability to work under pressure with a strong client service focus.
- Must have a good knowledge of using Access, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Please send detailed resume, salary expectation and contact details directly to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CIMB BANK (Singapore) Pte Ltd