Deal & Merchandizing Executive
Our client, a reputable company dealing with eCommerce (FMCG) & web services, uregently requires:
1 year contract Deal & Merchandizing Executive
The Deals team is seeking a highly customer-centric and motivated individual to help manage the processes that position deals to our customers. You will have the opportunity to manage the day-to-day programs that ensure the company is providing the best customer experience possible when it comes to how our customers interact with deals. Ideal candidates will have a passion for continuously raising the bar and challenging the status quo.
As the Deals and merchandising Associate, you will own the end-to-end implementation process of the promotions that Sellers run in marketplaces worldwide. Main responsibilities and qualification include , but are not limited to:
• Work with multiple local sale team to support on submitted deal and promotion in term of deal validation, deal creation, deal audit and performance report
• Analyse and deliver the insight to improve the deal performance.
• Develop and track key performance metrics using Excel, SQL, and other internal systems.
• Identify opportunities to improve processes, including driving automation, and increasing overall team efficiencies. Optimise the internal operation process for the efficiency excellence operation flow.
• Excel in a working culture where accountability, transparency, and collaboration are the norm and where rapid deep dives into data and financial performance is a standard operating practice.
• Ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
• Highly organized, ability to complete a high volume of tasks with tight deadlines
Minimum Degree Holder in any discipline with good exposure in eCommerce / FMCG / Retail / Digital marketing.
Strong in Excel & SQL
Jessie Hoe Huey Miin
Recruit Express Pte Ltd