Recruitment Hub Asia Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 27-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 12C6135|EA Personal Registration No: R1980706
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Oversee environments of a data centre to supervise systems and also identify, log, and report issues to seniors.
- Perform precautionary system maintenance to ensure that the centre’s systems and network are functioning well.
- Coordinate with other support personnel to guarantee that uptime is maximized.
- Conduct evaluations to identify and tackle ineffective power and cooling systems.
- Mitigate risks of downtime, operators deploy data and system security measures.
- Performing backups and file restores, and monitoring activity and access of the data centre.
- Look after the records of data centre supplies, including scanners and printers.
- Server, network equipment hardware maintenance experience is a must
- Knowledge and practical experience in Linux operating system
- Basic network equipment configuration skills
- Able to communicate in Mandarin is an advantage
- Candidates prefer engineer worked from vendor such as IBM / HP / Inspur, etc.
- Min. Nitec or Diploma in any IT related discipline
Interested candidates please send resumes to asmita.chauhan＠recruitmenthubasia.com or click on Apply Now.
We regret to inform only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
EA No: 12C6135 | EA Registration No: R1980706
Recruitment Hub Asia Pte Ltd