DBA (SQL + Oracle)
PCCW Solutions Insys Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 30-Nov-2020
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- 4+ years of experience in supporting MS SQL Server environments.
- Strong experience in Database Administration in SQL Server ( 2005, 2008, 2012, 2014 & 2016 )
- Experience on clustering, Database mirroring, Replication and log shipping configuring and troubleshoot issues.
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, log shipping issues, connectivity issues, security issues etc.
- Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Ability to detect and troubleshoot SQL Server related CPU,memory,I/O, disk space and other resource contention.
- Strong knowledge of backups, restores, recovery models, database shrink operations, DBCC commands
- Strong knowledge of indexes, index management, integrity checks, configuration, patching, upgrade.
- Knowledge of SQL Server tools ( Profiler, DTA, SSMS, DAC)
- Solid acquaitance with windows server, security delegation, SPNs, storage components.
- Documentation skills for processes and procedures ( creating KBs, runbooks, topology etc )
- Has 2+ years experience in Managing Oracle Database Management ( 11g/12c )
- Experience in Backup / Recovery
- Good to have hands on experience in supporing high availability Oracle RAC environment (2/3/4 node clusters)
- Good Knowledge in Operating systems like windows and Unix
- Generating reports in Oracle database using tools like AWR, ASH, ADDM and manual scripts.
- Provide continuous monitoring, troubleshooting, historical and real time performance monitoring of the Oracle.
- Strong Experience of RMAN, expdp/impdp
- Experience evaluating and installing new software releases, patches
- Experience developing and executing database security policies, procedures
- Establish and maintain documentation and standards
- Cloud knowledge is preferred
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, DBA
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
PCCW Solutions Insys Pte Ltd