Day Care Centre Staff Nurses
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 23-Dec-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R2091773
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Perform health assessments of clients’ condition and document accurately and in a timely manner.
- Deliver evidence-based care in collaboration with inter-professional teams.
- Support the admission, transfer and discharge of clients by giving nursing-related inputs.
- Facilitate transition of care coordination within and between teams and across settings.
- Lead and monitor compliance of infection control and practices in the clinical area, and assist to review and improve SOPs in this area in consultation with Nurse Manager, to meet audit requirements.
- To be clear and adhere to centre’s SOP and service requirements at all times.
- Administer self-management plans to empower clients, family members and caregivers to facilitate participation in own health management.
- Implement individualised nursing care plans for the clients if relevant.
- Take the lead in medical emergencies
- Monitor for early signs and/or deterioration of clients' conditions with appropriate physiological assessments and observations
- Implement clinical risk and quality improvement initiatives or activities
- Document information accurately and in a timely manner, including all nursing-related assessments, progress notes and incident reporting if relevant
- Guide new staff in learning relevant nursing-related activities
- Min Diploma in Nursing
- Min 2 years of nursing homes/acute care experience
- Able to start work on short notice
Interested applicants please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Ho Yun Xin Claire (R2091773)
RECRUIT EXPRESS PTE LTD (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd