Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 28-Sep-2019
EA Licence No: 90C4037|EA Personal Registration No: R1877924
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- As part of APAC Infrastructure team servicing 25+ datacenters in Asia
- Follow change management process and familiar with ticketing system workflow
- Delivery, installation, moves, changes, and patching of infrastructure
- Monitor, identifies, analyzes, isolates, and solve problems related with infrastructure
- Able to both act as individual contributor or working with remote hand to complete the job.
- Handle equipment orders, returns, shipments, and inventory management.
- Complete project documentation includes rack elevations, port mappings, layout diagrams, inventory, etc
- Working flexible hours when required, including late nights and weekends.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Datacenter IMAC (Install, Move, Add & Change)
- CCNA or CompTIA Server+ or equivalent certified preferred
- Strong knowledge of datacenter management, layout, power planning and cooling
- Strong knowledge of network infrastructure and server administration
- Strong knowledge of cabling types, standards, & best practices
- Experience in inventory process.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and demonstrate ability to handle multiple tasks and competing priorities at the same time.
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd