We are looking for Database Specialist for one of our client based in Singapore
Salary: SGD 8000 - 11000 per month
Job type: Permanent
Location: Havelock Road, Singapore
- Part of the project DevOps team to take on the exciting and challenging role of delivering and maintaining a large-scale project using AGILE software development methodology.
- Responsible for designing the database’s architecture and modelling strategies to ensure that the database is secure, scalable and performs reliably.
- Ensures necessary data model design and policy compliance.
- Work with the application development team to define the application data model and work on tuning and optimizing database related operation.
- Point of contact to principal vendors for software and hardware.
- Provides production support and responsible for the resolution of database related issues and duty rotation for after-office-hours support.
- Provides support on to application team on database related matters (e.g. data patching, application deployments, extracting data from database for reporting)
- Plan and strategize data mapping for migration of data from legacy systems to support the deployment of the project, ensuring no data loss during conversion.
- Review data mapping/conversion/integration specs between systems to ensure appropriate mapping quality and adherence to modelling strategies.
- Ensures timeliness and accuracy of data sync during co-existence with legacy systems.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining database-related codes / scripts such as data sync scripts, data masking scripts, stored procedures etc
- Ensure database services and servers availability
- Install and configure Oracle Database and associated products
- Provide operational support including
- Ensuring Oracle database patches are performed in accordance to the patch release cycle
- Reviewing and maintaining of database accounts
- Monitoring and optimising database performance, such as optimising queries, creating indexes etc
- Capacity planning
- Configuring RMAN backup on database
- Ensuring Oracle database is hardening in accordance to the internal standards
- Tertiary Education (Degree or Diploma) in relevant field is preferred
- Working experience with Oracle 11g database or above in an Oracle RAC Active-Active environment setup, including setting up and managing the environment.
- Strong working experience in PL/SQL scripting
- Experience in working with ETL and data co-existence technology with legacy systems.
- Expected to acquire some domain knowledge to develop and maintain the stored procedures, data masking scripts and data sync script
- Added advantage with the following working experiences
- Oracle 12c
- AWS RDS
- DB audit and security
- Data masking products
- Oracle Data Guard
- Oracle GoldenGate
- MS SQL Server
- Good analytical and writing skills
- Good team player and meticulous
- Passionate in championing the team to continuously improve to deliver quality software product
- Due to the project requirements, only Singapore citizen can apply.
Interested candidates can share their resume at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call at T +65 67087429 Ext: 200 for a confidential discussion.
Aryan Solutions Pte Ltd