Database Solution Developer (SQL)
As Database Solution Developer, you will assist to build and maintain end to end database solution for the data platform to address business requirements.
This role will require you to use various tools such as Microsoft SQL Server data tools, Windows batch scripting, Powershell, APIs, Structured Query Language (SQL) for development, automation and maintenance of database solution in both financial and hospitality management domain.
- Build and maintain reliable, efficient and consumable database solutions by supporting all phases of the software development life cycle, including gathering requirements, design, development, testing, deployment, integration, documentation, and post-deployment maintenance.
- Work on change requests from the business.
- Maintain documentation of the development.
- Maintain user experience in term of availability, query performance and quick turnaround.
- Resolve any data related issue like data discrepancies.
- Set up monitoring process to alert any issue.
- 2-3 years hands-on experience in database solution development preferred.
- High proficiency in SQL, data modeling and problem solving skills.
- Hands-on experience in building and maintaining an end to end database solution from data ingestion, data transformation, data processing to deployment for both real time and batch data is required.
- Prior experience in big data and building data pipelines will be an added advantage.
- Ability to respond to changes quickly and work independently.
- Good time management and ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience with financial analysis, trend analysis, with background in Hospitality and/or Gaming would be a plus.
You agree that it is a condition of employment that you adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures including without limitation the rules of conduct of the Company.
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd