Our client is one of the key players in the telecommunications industry. They have grown significantly within a short span of time and are now looking talent to contribute to their continuous growth.
In this role, you will be responsible for :
- Installing, configuring, administering & monitoring Oracle DB database systems according to SOPs.
- Monitoring performance and performing regular server maintenance through applying patches and versioning when required.
- Database tuning and implementing security policies
- Identifying ways to reduce cost of solutions, troubleshooting any related issues and creating end-user reports.
- Troubleshooting any database related issues.
- Being key point of contact for all related queries and support required.
You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field and 2 years experience as a Database Administrator. You have strong knowledge of Oracle DB databases. You are always looking for ways to automate database tasks. You are a hardworking team player who takes pride in your work. You have strong communication skills and are have the willingness to learn.
- Opportunity to hone skills within a high-growth firm
- Extensive learning and career growth prospects
- Dynamic work environment with a self-driven team
Snaphunt Pte Ltd