We are looking for a Database Administration an ongoing long-term project in Singapore. The role will be permanent with a client based in Singapore. We are looking for someone with Oracle / Mysql/ Dongo DB expertise.
As a Database Engineer, the broad area of your job responsibilities will cover the following:
• Design, Deploy, Implement and manage and support data platform on-premise or cloud-based
• Proactively understand the latest information of database platform services.
• Good operational experience in data administration, with data analyst and data science exposure.
• Support database migration and deploy to its platform.
• Manage platform changes through the change request process & provide status reports to the relevant parties.
• Respond promptly to incidents, investigate & provide temporary &/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties.
• Monitor & measure the performance & availability of platform proactively and implement corrective actions identified to improve performance & availability.
• Monitor the agreed service level, document & maintain the configuration of platform; provide regular reporting to relevant parties.
• Ensure service level meet requirement. Propose and implement action plan when required.
• Monitor system according to standard operations procedures.
• Support platform service continuity measures, i.e., backup/restore procedures & disaster recovery plan, to ensure continuous operation of the business.
• Conduct root cause analysis & implement pro-active measures. Monitor effectiveness of implemented measures.
• To provide 24x7 Support if necessary.
Interested, Candidates please share their resume at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call at 6708 7429 for a confidential discussion.
Aryan Solutions Pte Ltd