- Database administration for day to day support
- Monitors database for potential problems and creates end-user reports.
- Participate in data migration activities or work with application development teams to provide database access and knowledge.
- Provides appropriate consulting, interfacing, and training for users.
- Install, configure and support database instances on various operating systems
- Manage technology tools such as monitoring, alerting, scanning, patching and database upgrades
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Must know Oracle and MSSQL in the following areas like RAC, SQL Cluster, SQL Always-On, Mirroring, backup and restorations and hardenings.
- Experience with Windows and UNIX scripting
- DB2 and Mongo DB knowledge, will be added advantage
Interested candidates please send resumes to asmita.chauhan＠recruitmenthubasia.com or click on Apply Now.
We regret to inform only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
EA No: 12C6135 | EA Registration No: R1980706
Recruitment Hub Asia Pte Ltd