Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 20-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 90C4037|EA Personal Registration No: R1877924
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
The DBA should be experienced in DB administration and troubleshooting, in a 24x7 enterprise setting (inclusive of manual discovery or post actions from automatic alerts).
- Responsible for the day-to-day operational aspects of database administration to meet the business needs and service level.
- Manage database changes through change request process & provide status reports to the relevant parties.
- Provide 1st and 2nd level operational database support.
- Assist and respond promptly to incident, investigate & provide temporary &/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties.
- Monitor & measure the performance & availability of databases proactively; implement corrective actions identified to improve performance & availability.
- Monitor the agreed service level, document & maintain the configuration of the databases; provide regular reporting to relevant parties.
- Ensure service level meet requirement. Propose and implement action plan when required. Monitor databases according to standard operations procedures.
- Involve in the implementation of service continuity measures, i.e., backup/restore procedures & disaster recovery plan, to ensure continuous operation of the business.
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experienced with Oracle DB and MS SQL Server administration.
- Experienced with Microsoft Windows Server, Unix system and Linux system.
- Good knowledge in Database design and implementation.
- Good knowledge on backup and recovery (RMAN, expdp/impdp etc)
- Experience on RAC, ASM and data guard
- Experience supporting Singapore Government Agencies with security clearance.
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd