DATABASE ADMINISTRATION ENGINEER
Req. ID: 114129
- Design, implement and manage mission critical databases and data warehouse for Manufacturing, Yield Improvement and Engineering operations
- Manage Linux and Windows database server
- Evaluate and propose database tools, technologies and methodologies to continuously enhance database system performance, reliability and availability
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with customers, developers, infrastructure groups and remote site personnel
- Participate in on-call support rotations
- Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer/Electrical/Electronics Engineering/Computer Science/Computing
- 2 years of relevant experience; candidates with minimum 4 years of relevant working experience may be considered for a senior position
- Experienced candidates need to be proficient in at least one of the following:
- MSSQL Server 2008/2012/2016 Database Administration
- Oracle 10g/11g/12c RAC and DataGuard Administration
- Experience in scripting, programming and managing Windows or Linux Servers will be advantageous
- Effective oral and written communication with strong analytical, problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Willingness to work on any scheduled shift work
Location: F10N - 1 North Coast Drive, Singapore 757432
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || SGA || Entry || Regular || Information Systems and Technology || Not Applicable ||
Job Segment: System Administrator, Database, Electronics Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Technology, Engineering
Micron Semiconductor Asia
Micron Technology is a world leader in memory and semiconductor technology. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor solutions starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor solutions. For more than 38 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. We continually rethink, recast, and advance new ideas to make it easier for customers to try new things and gain competitive advantages in their markets.