Data Transformation Senior/ Analyst (Organization Development/ Training and Development)
- Identify data from primary and secondary sources (e.g. organization and individual training needs and priorities, learning preferences, demographics and programme feedback) to build relevant data pipelines to support data projects.
- Engage stakeholders to establish business requirements and make recommendations to solve business questions using data.
- Analyse data using statistical techniques, build statistical models, identify patterns and trends and gather key insights for business decision making.
- Predict business trends, correlations, patterns and customer behaviours using insights from data.
- Create reports and dashboards using data visualization tools such as Tableau to present the information and findings to internal stakeholders.
- Assist in creating and enforcing policies for effective data governance and management.
- Drive the adoption of data analytics and build a data culture within the organization.
- Make recommendations to solve business questions using data.
- 4 or more years of experience in data analytics or a related function
- Experience in handling larger date sets and relational databases
- Proficient in MS Excel and data visualization tool such as Tableau
- Experience with statistical package or analysis tools such as SPSS, R and Python is a plus
- Good communications skills for stakeholder engagements
- Background in Statistics, Data Analytics or Computer Science preferred
- Only Singaporeans may apply
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17074.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD