Data Steward (Proficient in Japanese Language)
Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 6-May-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Our team is looking for a data steward, to be responsible for monitoring creation of customer records in accordance with established guidelines within various systems. In this hands-on role, you will be a critical member of our Master Data Management team, responsible for supporting the data quality strategy and accountable for ensuring data integrity through data governance. You will need cross-functional skills, as this roll requires communication and partnerships with various internal groups including, but not limited to, Sales, Sales Operations, Customer Care and Global Commercial Excellence.
- Contribute to on-going cleansing and maintenance of customer data by driving data entry standards for formatting, completeness, and accuracy for attributes within the customer and product master.
- Provide day-to-day support to cross-functional internal and external customers as related to customer accounts which includes legal entities, locations and contacts data elements and attributes.
- Responsible for ongoing data quality initiatives such as research, match/merging and various aspects of data cleansing to remediate issues identified.
- Actively participate in team objectives.
- Contribute to and execute ongoing process improvement initiatives.
- The role covers APAC region together Japan.
- Handle master data communication from Japan Office.
- Attention to detail and ability to think analytically
- Organizational, planning and time management skills
- Must be able to work in a constantly changing environment and adapt easily
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Commitment to quality processes and outcomes
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Must be able to speak basic Japanese- JLPT N5 to communicate with non-English speaking counterparts in Japan office.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM is good to have
- Knowledge of SAP is good to have
- Previous experience in a Master Data Management (MDM) or Data Steward role
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536