Data Scientist (Neuroscience) - Up to $9000/Healthcare
Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 11-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Analysing of complex medical problems by referring to a patient's history, examining and conducting neurological tests.
- Monitoring of behavioral and cognitive side effects of treatment and medication; Interpret the results of neuroimaging studies.
- Involved in developing machine learning model to track patient sleep disorders, neuroimmunology, neuro-oncology, behavioral neurology and neurogenetics.
- Documentation for the explanation on how algorithms has been implemented, verified and validated
- Draft and apply paper publications
- Edit or review task related research documentations
- Master or PhD in Neuroscience or related fields with good coding skills and publication
- Experienced with Physiological data such as EEG, ECG or PPG/
- Proficient in one aspect of nervous system, eg. neurotransmitters, or focused on specific behaviors, such as psychiatric disorders. Illnesses based in the nervous system such as Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, multiple sclerosis, sleep disorder.
- Proficient in Python, Octave or R
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Kenneth Ho at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8241
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1879958
Kenneth Ho Qian Tat EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1879958